Monday 26 November 2007

Christmas Bells Are Ringing... Out Of Town!!

Have jsut signed up for the Winter Wonderland Advent at metamorfic_moon even though I quite blatantly don't have time to write for it. And that's depsite the fact the limit is 5000 words!

Let's see,I get home on the 16th of December, have a driving lesson on the 16th and my test on the 21st. I have a grand total of seven exams to revise for for January (or learn, depending on how you look at it). I'm also harbouring ambitions to get my novel finished before Crimblemas as I'm hoping to present the first draft to my mother. On top of that I also have at least two assignments to do between now and the end of term. And that's not even taking into account all of my friends who are gonna want to drag me and all of the Christmas socials I really can't afford to go to.

Looks like I'm going to have to stock up on the coffee because sleep might have to go right out of the window!!!

Despite the moaning, I am going to get all my work done write two fics for metamorfic_moon, finish my novel on time, pass my driving test and get at least 45% on all my exams.

Will keep you posted