Monday 14 July 2008

A meme a day ;p

Jacked from tegdoh



1. Which book would you like to jump into and why?
Most probably Lord of the Rings, given that its my favourite book. There’s so much to jump into, I could do anything I wanted in that world. As long as it involved waving a sword around and gurning at orcs once in while.

2. What do you do before bedtime?
check emails and facebook, say bye to Sam, put on pjs and brush teeth. Not necessarily in that order.

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Simple, fairly low cost affair. What does it matter if you have 100 white doves or not as long as you’re marrying a man who loves you, respects you and wants to be with you for the rest of your lives?

4. If you can visit any planet, fictional or real what would it be?
Gallifrey. Orange sky people, how cool would that be?

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
A little bit of both, depending on the situation and who I’m with. And also occasionally the amount of alcohol available.

6. Cake or Death?
Uh death please… no! cake, cake, cake sorry.
You said death first ah ah ah death first!
I meant cake!

7. Do you trust easily?
No, not terribly easily no. But once I do I trust people implicitly.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Mope and be depressed about it and be utterly awkward and shy around him. Luckily, although he’s already attached, he’s attached to me ;p

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Being treated like shit by a potential employer.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
Not really. Nor do I have a particularly good perceived body image.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Dunno, I tend to steal memes rather than being tagged for them.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, hotmail, SFFS forums, Least I Could Do webcomic

13. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Dunno. I love most of my t shirts to bits and have a few jackets I’m very fond of.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No idea cos no one tagged me, I stole it :D

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Usually Dove L’Amore by Cher. That happens a lot at the moment.

16. Where would you most like to travel?
New Zealand, Finland. I’ve also been promised a trip to Paris at some time in the indefinite future.

17. What's better: to give or to receive?
I believe you need a healthy balance of both.

18. What's the first thing you notice in people?
Whether their personality is genuine.

19. Would you bungie jump from the Empire State Building for $10,000,000?
Yes. These things really aren’t as dangerous as people think. It’s just they’re well publicised if and when things go wrong.

20: What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
Christopher. Which is what my elder brother is called.