Friday 26 December 2008

My Music

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. I know this, however, some of my friends don't. Some of the people I know still seem to think I'm stuck in the same musical rut I was when I was fourteen when pretty much all I listened to was rock and metal. So, in order to remedy this incorrect assumption, I have taken the liberty of cataloging my music collection.

It can be found here: captainraz's music collection

This is by no means an exhaustive list, and is very much a work in progress. Neither is it a complete list of my musical taste as it focuses only on whole albums rather than odd songs by an artist that I have. It should give all you doubters an idea of just how diverse my taste in music is.

And who knows, maybe I will compile a list of all the artists I like.

Maybe...