Wednesday 28 March 2007

The A-Z of me

A]-AVAILABLE?:
Afraid not

[B]- BIRTHDAY:
25th Jan

[C] - CRUSHING?:
(which means who do you fancy!!)
David Tennant, David Thewlis, Hugo Weaving’s Voice, Christopher Eccleston

Oh, and Stephen :P

[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD:
Actimel Strawberry

[E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:
Shwenny, or my mum or stephen (depends what about)

[F] - FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP/ARTIST?
Crowded House

[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:
worms, cos they’re bigger! (yeah I know its not size that counts)

[H]- HOMETOWN:
hornsea

[I]- INSTRUMENT(s):
guitar, a little piano, theoretically drums

[J] - FAVORITE JUICE:
apple

[K] - KILLED SOMEONE:
Not that I know of

[L] - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
two days?

[M] - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR:
chocolate (if I have milkshake at all)

[N] - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
2

[O] - ONE WISH:
world peace lol no, never to lose the people who mean the most to me

[P] - PERSON WHO U CALLED LAST:
Stephen, or was it my mum?

[Q] - QUIET OR LOUD?
depends on the situation lol

[R]-REASON TO SMILE:
university, Stephen, party on saturday

[S] - SEX:
Female

[T] - TIME YOU WOKE UP:
7 ish

[U] - UNDERWEAR:
stripey black things

[V]- VEGETABLES:
raw carrots, or parsnips

[W]- Worst habit:
worrying about things that are fine

[X] - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
several, mainly on my feet lol

[Y] YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL:
wolf or panther

[Z]- ZODIAC SIGN
aquarius


Repost this as 'The A-Z of you