Friday 28 September 2007

Right then, I do beleive I promised to most the rude, crude yet highly amusing football chants that my hall uses to indimidate, bully and otherwise generally impress other halls.

But first, I would like to comment that I now officially hate magpies. I have been here, what? five days now and it appears that my best friend is a bloody magpie. The stupid thing keeps following me around everywhere. That's right folks, I AM BEING STALKED BY A SODDING MAGPIE!!!!

The paranoia is setting in already.

I'll put my lovely chants under a cut, since they are really rather rude!




Carefree wherever you may be,
We are the Lincoln Infantry
And we don’t give a fuck whoever you may be,
Cos we are the Lincoln Infantry!

I’m Lincoln ‘til I die, I’m Lincoln ‘til I die,
I know I am, I’m sure I am,
I’m Lincoln ‘til I die!

On the road to Lenton,
There is a great Hall,
We are the people from Lincoln,
And we will shit on you all.


One for the boys:

Lincoln boys we are here,
Shag your women and drink your beer,
With a nick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone,
Lincoln Boys are coming home!



Rutland Ones;

Give me a ‘D’!
Give me a ‘I’!
Give me a ‘S’!
Give me a ‘C’!
Give me a ‘OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’!
Lets all have a disco and Rutland aren’t invited,
Na na na na hey, na na na na hey!

Rutland boys are illegitimate,
They aint got no birth certificates,
They got AIDS and can’t get rid of it,
Dirty Rutland Bastards!

Rutland take it up the arse doo dah, doo dah,
Rutland take it up the arse do da doo dah dey,
Do da doo dah dey, do da doo dah dey,
Rutland take it up the arse do da doo dah dey!


Honestly, you would think we were uncouth Football louts rather than people in Higher Education!

But it is rather fun…