Sunday 13 July 2008

Lack of Better Things to Do?

I like memes, and currently have a fair amount of time on my hands. I like this one though, as it really makes you think about some things.

Nicked from iluvbeingme23



I am not: entirely sure I’m sane.
I love: my Splendibear
I hate: very sparingly
I fear: many trivial things. And being alone.
I hope: that things will stay pretty much the same for the foreseeable future.
I hear: things I shouldn’t and say nothing about them.
I crave: acceptance. And mostly these days I get it.
I regret: as few things as possible.
I cry: over small things sometimes. It’s usually those that get me.
I care: about many people.
I always: try want to do my best,
I believe: in myself now more than I ever have in the past.
I feel alone: very rarely these days.
I listen: when people need me to, and for as long as they need to speak.
I hide: my fears and my inadequacies.
I drive: people up the wall.
I sing: frequently, loudly and probably out of tune.
I dance: marginally better than I sing.
I write: because I have to. I can’t help myself.
I play: silly games on the internet to pass time.
I miss: people who aren’t in my life anymore; they’ll never know how much they mean to me.
I search: for the hero inside myself.
I learn: from my mistakes.
I feel: far older than I actually am.
I know: that even if I fail in everything I set out today, there are people who will still love me and support me.
I say: ridiculous things sometimes.
I succeed: when I try hard enough.
I dream: of some extremely odd things. Wookie research centres for example.
I wonder: what the future will hold. Then I remember half the funs in not knowing.
I want: world peace, but then doesn’t everyone?
I have: the right to remain silent.
I give: my time and my energy rather than my money.
I fell: hard and fast. And I’m still falling.
I fight: tooth and nail for those whom I love.
I need: food and water and shelter to survive; I need love to live

I've come to realize that when I talk: I will always have someone to listen.
I've come to realize that if I love someone: I give them everything I have to give.
I've come to realize that I need: nothing that I haven’t already got. Except maybe a job.
I've come to realize that I've lost: none of my childlike wonder.
I've come to realize that I hate it when: people judge me without knowing me. And the same when they do it to other people.
I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: I need to be very careful who I flirt with.
I've come to realize that money: is very useful, but isn’t everything.
I've come to realize that my mother: was right.
I've come to realize that I'll probably always be: the person I am now. You'll just have to get used to it.
I've come to realize that I have a crush on: lots of people. None of whom matter very much because I’m in love with someone anyway.
I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: very much needed.
I've come to realize that my cell phone: isn’t as useful as you’d think. Damn thing never rings.
I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I want to fall back asleep and into that dream.
I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I over think everything I’ve done in my day.
I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: soppy things. And its all Sam’s fault.
I've come to realize that babies: taste better with ketchup (and obviously aren’t for me).
I've come to realize that today I will: do nothing particularly constructive.
I've come to realize that tonight I will: stay up far too late talking and procrastinating.
I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: be one day closer to where I want to be.
I've come to realize that I really want to: go dancing in the rain.
I've come to realize relationships: are only meaningful if you’re willing to work to make them that way.
I've come to realize love: is not something that really be defined, only expereinced.
I've come to realize my best guy friend: is a muppet, but I still love him,
I've come to realize my best girl friend: won’t ever be perfect.
I've come to realize food: tastes better when you’re eating it in good company.
I've come to realize that when I'm a boyfriend/girlfriend: I’m more likely to show my hopeless romantic side. Normally I hid it away.
I've come to realize girls and boys: are very different creatures with very different needs.
I've come to realize over the summer: that more people hold me in high esteem than I thought.
I've come to realize heartbreak: is something that you can get over.