Tuesday 16 June 2009

Meme (again)

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed? Can’t decide between neck and hand

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? Tired but quite happy.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with? Er, whoever was at Vish’s party

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled? Not really. Someone used to spoil me but not anymore.

5. Will you ever donate blood? I’ve always wanted to so yes. When a combination of Glandular Fever and wanting tattoos doesn’t stop me

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? Yes. Have a couple right now.

7. Do you want someone to be dead? I have no idea why anyone would wish that on someone else.

8. What does your last text message say? Yup, my cable was there, got it and am at bus stop now.

9. What are you thinking right now? Many many things that have swirled around my head for days.

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now? Yes

11. What was the time you went to bed last night? Sometime between half 1 and 2am

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now? James, who got it from xkcd

13. Is someone on your mind right now? Yes, the person who is always on my mind.

14. Who was the last person who text you? Sam