Friday 11 April 2008

Meme time; but this one's really nice

Found this searching the metamorfic_moon f lists. From mysterykar's journal.



TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now, don't name the person:

1) Right now I miss you but I will see you soon. I can’t believe how quickly you;v e become such an important part of my life; really we’ve had so little time but it’s always felt like forever. With you I am whole and I am strong. I want you to know that I’m grateful for you, even if I don’t show it. You’re everything I ever wanted, and I don’t want to let go.

2) Thankyou for always being there. For always telling me I could be whatever I wanted if I just tried hard enough. You have given me the courage to follow my dreams, and one day I promise I will make you proud.

3) You are an enigma, my friend. Hard to grab hold of, like sand running through my fingers, but once I’ve caught you you’re a rock for me. You’ve been there for me through some tough times, and for that I lvoe you. It doesn’t matter how long we go without speaking, when we’re together it’s like we’ve never been apart. You don’t know how grateful I am for a friendship like that.

4) I don’t think you’ll ever know how much you hurt me. Or maybe you already know, by how much you hurt yourself. I just want you to know that there’s no hard feelings. I learned a lot from our time together, and now I hav ehealed I am stronger. I wish you the best of luck in life.

5) We’ve been friends forever. Never really best friends, but friends nonetheless. It’s hard to imagine life without you, and although we have completely separate lives now, I hope you will continue to be a part of mine. No matter how long its been. Don’t be a stranger.

6) You and I have never really had that much in common; we were thrown together a bit, but that’s never reallly mattered. But we can talk to each other with complete honesty, which is a rarity in this secretive world. You make me laugh when I need to and listen when I’m down. No matter how things look, you have always been a good friend to me.

7) We’ll be back soon hunnii. And you really don’t have to tell me EVERYTHING you know.

8) I really have lead you thoroughly astray haven’t I? And now you’re living in tomorrow, misbehaving on your own. Come home soon. I miss you.

9) You’re a muppet, but you have your moments. Moments for which I am very grateful, because otherwise I would hate you.

10) You’ve let me down. You’ve been selfish and taken me for a ride. You’ve not been the best friend you could have been. But I’ll still be there when you need me, when you come crawling back, because that’s what friends do. After all this time I’m not going to hold something as trivial as you being an idiot agasint you.


NINE things about yourself:

1) I don’t really like the way I look, but I’ve learned to accept it. And modify it.

2) I just don’t understand vegetarians. No bacon sandwiches? Ever?!?

3) I have based my life philosophy on a musical. Sounds crazy but it works.

4) I don’t like eggs.

5) My Mum always said I was six going on thirty. Now I’m nineteen going on three.

6) I’m perfectly comfortable in my own space.

7) I have some deep seated insecurity issues that I don’t like people to know about, but I’m working on them.

8) I used to have a crippling fear of the future. The march of time used to absolutely terrify me. That’s why I can only think about the present, and live from day to day.

9) I like doing things that scare me just becasue they scare me. It reminds me I’m alive.


EIGHT ways to win my heart:

1) Be honest and truthful.

2) Accept me exactly the way I am, and never try to change me.

3) Be a kind, generous person.

4) Make me laugh. I love to laugh.

5) Don’t be afraid to talk about feelings. Don’t be afaid to talk full stop.

6) Don’t be afraid to make a fool of yourslef. I’m not.

7) Talk to me. As an actual person. And never treat me as a posession.

8) Love me. With everything you’ve got.


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1) My boyfriend.

2) Plot ideas and ways to edit my novel.

3) Random Harry Potter thoughts.

4) Food (so sue me)

5) Worries about money, the future etc.

6) How I can be a better person.

7) What can I learn from what just happened?


SIX things you wish you never did:

1) Begged to be taken back

2) Intentionally be mean to someone because they hurt me

3) Lied

4) Lose touch with good friends. There’s no excuse for it in this day and age.

5) Not say exactly how I felt on a couple of occasions

6) Broke my ankle.


FIVE turn offs:

1) Arrogence

2) Narcissism

3) Being a ‘pretty boy’

4) Showing no concern for the feelings of others

5) Being shallow.


FOUR turn ons:

1) A genuinely caring person.

2) A sense of humour

3) Intelligence (or at least the ability to hold your own in a conversation)

4) Honesty


THREE words that describe your life:

1) Busy

2) Varied

3) Content


TWO things you want to do before you die:

1) Visit New Zealand

2) Become a published author


ONE confession:

1) The confident, bubbly, outgoing person I try to be is a persona that I hard worked for. Inside I am a horribly insecure person with zero self esteem.