Monday 19 April 2010

Live Well Pledge

Today I am taking the Live Well pledge. It is the first of hopefully many steps towards Fat Acceptance and Health at Every Size. Try taking the pledge yourself, and see how you feel. You might be surprised to find you feel better than when on a diet. I'm certainly feeling better now I'm starting to let go of guilt.

LIVE WELL PLEDGE

Today, I will try to feed myself when I am hungry.

Today, I will try to be attentive to how foods taste and make me feel.

Today, I will try to choose foods that I like and that make me feel good.

Today, I will try to honor my body’s signals of fullness.

Today, I will try to find an enjoyable way to move my body.

Today, I will try to look kindly at my body and to treat it with
love and respect.

Signature: _____CaptainRaz_______________ Date_24/3/10_



Excerpt from Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth
About Your Weight © 2008 by Linda Bacon.
May be freely distributed, provided that it remains in its entirety
and this copyright message appears. More info at www.LindaBacon.org.